Thursday, May 14, 2009

chris boyne

I hold a set of confused childhood memories. Things I was unclear about years ago and still feel someone mystified by today. My curiosity is still peaked.

The confusion in these memories comes from the same place as most illogical childhood thinking- is it play it be ear or play it by year, do unicorns exist, etc. but there have been no moments of clarity with these memories. I am as unsure now as then.

This summer I would like to try and document the basis for these memories- Tolson Winter’s Christmas tree- the boat Joey and Donald and I had. And so on. Maybe there will be answers.

I would also like to continue working on a long term project documenting the type of life I had growing up with this one group of boys. I have had these friends since a very young age. No one has given up. We all still know each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment