Friday, May 15, 2009

summer projects

1. I want to spend some time in Ohio photographing my sister - Adriana. She's 13 now. I'm going up the second week of June. 
2. I will also be making trips to Toronto this summer. There I want to photograph my cousins again- Nathalie, Caroline and Katherine Guennel. Nathalie has just finished her first year at university. The twins - Caroline and Katherine, will be finishing high school and come September, Katherine is leaving to a different city for university, so it will be the last time they will be living together at home. It has been nearly three years since I last photographed them for my young girl series. I may be shooting in colour this time..and mix in artificial light too. We'll see. 
3. In New York, a smaller series, photograph Mimi before she leaves..continue within same style as feb 12th post on my blog. shooting tight, very much concentrating on women figure, sensuality and sexual tension within the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment